Little Black Ridinghood

I still can’t believe it’s 2018 already. There were hundreds of promises I made to myself the same time last year and i failed terribly at most of them. Most importantly, I promised myself not be the same person I was 12 months ago and I became even worst than that I guess 🤪lazier, laid back n so on and am absolutely not proud about it. I skipped most of my posts, like Diwali followed by Fall and yes even the Christmas… 😥 Well,  I don’t want to concentrate on the excuses for not doing what I supposed I love the most.This particularly what I am writing was supposedly for my Fall post which dint happen therefore, I decided now’s the time to write before it hits Spring 😂😂

So, someday back I happen to go shop for myself after a long time. These days to be honest I have just been buying stuff for my Home, something’s gotten in me I ‘ve been so inclined towards the decor and the furnishings. It’s just like “ Am ditching Fashion over Furnishings“😂🤪.In search of some decor pieces I stumbled upon “Forever 21” . The one who knows me , knows my love for Forever 21 for I get my size, some trendy  stuff which doesn’t let me tear my pocket too. Am such a loyal customer 🙂 I hope they’re listening 🤪😜

My eyes laid on this extraordinary Hoodie dress and I knew I had to own it with no second thought. Guess what ?? It was only for INR 999 after a discount I guess. The best part is “It’s just the way I wanted to own something like this for quite sometime now”.

Again Fun fact, the ones who knows me by now knows that I really hate to wear clothes which are on the heavier side . I love clothes that are lighter, effortless, chic and doesn’t speak loud and this one is definitely that kinds. It’s lighter yet warmer, sporty yet sexy in its own way and this one now is my current favourite. I ‘ve been crushing and wearing them almost every alternative day ..You won’t be surprised if you bump into me and find me wearing this. 🤪img_3799 Although Fashion comes with no boundaries these days, You can wear anything and everything with a bit of confidence and you are good to go. I chose to team this up with my old pair sneakers 👟 . Few years ago If I was asked one thing I’d never wear was a pair of sneakers and now you’ll see me in them most of the time. Never say never “ Lesson learnt yet again”

img_3809Comfort is the new Trend isn’t?and this pair of sneakers is the one. Well, Sneakers are one of those Trends now I hope never goes out of style because they’re the shoes I want to throw on whenever am running errands, meeting a friend , walking around , shopping and so on. I sometimes feel I have almost given up on wearing the Heels 😜.

So , this was my fall post , too late to call it one however, all I’d say is “ if this is the kind of clothes and shoes I get to wear regardless of the season being Spring, summer , winter or fall I don’t mind  falling over and over again 😜.

No promises made on the quick post next , but until then keep being fierce and keep it stylish…

Hugs,
Becca

Outfit Details

Hoodie Dress : Forever 21

Sneakers : Nihao Fashion

Watch : FCUK

img_3806

1. Sangeetha says:

Nice one becksy, very nice outfit waiting for next blog with a head gear ….

1. Awwie Sangee mangee u back on my Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by.. You always were my reader now since u back am gonna start blogging 🤗🤗.. Yay new post with ur head gear and ear ring from ac store from kerela haha

2. Sangeetha says:

Haha thanks becksy….

2. Tinu says:

You look amazing dear.. Plus I love your sneakers..

Check out my new post.. Its on stylish new ways to wear sneakers..

3. Good one Becky…keep it going! Very Honest 🙂

1. Awwie Thank you so much love.. It means a lot when someone who’s so busy takes some time out to read my posts.. much love

4. Aquileana says:

Gorgeous ❤ have a great weekend

1. Thanks love and Happy Weekend to you as well 😘

5. Ankita says:

Cutieeee!!!
    I am just wondering how I missed this blog, maybe because I was in Lucknow at that time. Anyways being lazy and then finding excuses is something we can’t help 😅😅
    Again in this outfit you are killing it as usual, so simple yet so stylish. Bottle green and black colour looks extra ordinarily good on you.
    Keep posting…😍😘

1. Like alwys I say my blog posts arent complete without ur comments.. Thanks for stopping by and yes I guess u were traveling those days I believe nonetheless now that u commented its totally completed.. much love Girl

6. You look so good! I love your outfit xoxo

1. Thank you so much sweetheart 😘😘😘

7. Christy B says:

I love wearing sneakers with dresses and skirts. Super cute outfit!

1. Awwie 🙂 Same here … its my way to go shoes these days.. And thank you so much sweetheart for stopping by.. xoxo

8. Ana says:

ur posts … worth the wait .. Keep shining !!

1. Awwie Thanks Jersey Girl for stopping by.. I ‘ve been lazy and thats not good.. 😘😘

9. Such an awesome casual chic look babe!
    x Rubi