Letter to my Younger self..

Dear Becca,

You’re 18 and yes officially an adult now 😊.

I know you’re so happy you’re out of School and you’re done with one of the most bothering subject “Mathematics “. Am glad you somehow did it. I know how hard it has been for you to cope up with. Now, you’re again at the most confusing phase of your life deciding about the college and your further studies which I see you’re not that keen on.

Dad’s constant pressure, Mom not so happy about what you want. Not many friends around you to even discuss .Elder sister already being married and busy with her own life, Younger one too young to understand .

img_2635

However, I have always admired you for having your priorities kept straight regardless of the priorities being right or wrong. I know it isn’t that easy to take a decision on not studying further when the only thing expected out of you is to “Study”…

I’d say don’t lose heart ❤. This is just the beginning. Things will be even tougher, confusing in the coming days. As light heart-ed as you are things sometimes can bother you so bad. Its time you know that the world’s gonna be mean and so will be the people you come across, They’ll judge you, demotivate you, drag you down and know that Not everyone is going to Like You and you have to accept it. There are lot of things that you haven’t yet dealt with. So take it easy and take one thing at a time. Even though you’re not going to College I assure you your life in coming days will for sure sparkle.

After all the arguments with your parents you will decide to work and relocate to a different city.  Coming from a small town, things won’t be as same as You think it would be. However ,you will love the new venture, new people, and new culture. Living in your own terms is what you always wanted. You’ll Come across a lot of people, and a best friend who would stand by you in your thick and thins. She won’t give up on you. She would love you at your worst.

As immature you could be you will consider everything is gonna last longer but hey there! Nothing is permanent and you should know it. You will get good people, bad and the ugly ones. Know who to choose.

img_3148

Like anyone else you will fall in Love, You will go through series of Heart breaks, cry over some unworthy people, but also you will find some amazing people who will try and bring the best of you, Adore you, honor you, respect you beyond anything else in the world. Just know one thing “life is filled with Goodbyes “one harder than the other but know that all goodbyes are not forever. Who means to you will always find ways to be with you. Let go of the ones who wants to but don’t ever lose yourself.

Keep Loving, Keep inspiring and keep going….

Because You’re unbelievably Strong.

Love,

Becca

img_3171img_3170img_3158img_3159img_3154

1. karinajojo says:

feel touched with your words, I wish I was braver back then in my younger me..

1. Awwwie Thank you so much for stopping by… thats ok life will teach us when to be.. xo

2. Eden says:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    You rock and I hv no words to describe you coz you are one hell of a kind and I love u for that…
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

1. Thank you so much much lil Eden ♥️♥️♥️♥️
      Love u too

3. 3C Style says:

Very touching letter. I enjoy reading you. Stay strong!

1. Thank you so much sweetheart….. it means so much.. xoxo

1. 😘😘😘😘

4. Regyna Tasho bhutia says:

Awesome write up……life mst go on so lets keep leaning

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much 😊

5. Ankita says:

Hey again,
    After reading this I just wanna say YOU are so brave.! It takes soo much courage to take a stand for yourself, this thing I can understand soo well. Everyone dreams about so many things but there are very few who actually make efforts to achieve them whereas most of us just COMPROMISE. Happy to see you didn’t choose to with trend and keep quite. Really happy for you 😊 There’s lot more to learn from you Actually. 🤗 💕
    Yours forever fan,
    Ankita 😘

Liked by 2 people

1. Ankita says:

*to go with the trend

2. Thank you so much sweetheart:) I always wait for your comment.. you indeed are sweetheart

6. Seema Mohammedi says:

Amazing!!!! Expecting a response from the younger you soon!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😄

1. Thank you so much sheeeemaaa….. 😘😘

7. Sangeetha says:

Superb write up and so true…. Life has to move on, so accordingly we.

1. Thank you so much Sangee…. I know life as we may know

8. colinandray says:

Writing to your younger self is a fascinating exercise, and is generally accepted as very therapeutic because it allows you to focus on your past which in turn can refocus your current life. You did a great job of explaining to Becca that it’s okay to take charge of her own life, even if that means ignoring the wills of others. Life will be a series of successes and failures anyway, but they are all for us to learn from and move forward. Life really can be an adventure.

It would be interesting for you to now be Becca, who has just read the letter from her older self (Rebecca), and write back with her thoughts about her future.

1. Thank you so much for stopping by.. It means a lot. Thank you so much for those kind words…,
      Stay Connected..