Every Summer has its own story

As I sit by the balcony of my house 🏑 and watch the rain β˜” β˜”fall I can’t stop thinking πŸ’­ about the time which flew by. I can’t believe we are already in the seventh month of the year.Feels like just yesterday we started the new year. True whoever said time ⏰ waits for none.

img_0676

I recall few months ago how summer β˜€ was harsh on us. I love Summer , the sunny days anytime makes me happy but this Summer wasn’t “My kinda Summer” πŸ˜‚ for it made me buy a Cooler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.It made me pray πŸ‘almost everyday for the rain to pour.
Guess what ? I din’t even take a single day off apart from my weekly off just because I could get the free Air Conditioner at work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well , that definitely benefited my bosses i guess πŸ˜‚

img_0678

However now that weather is calmed down and the monsoon β˜” β›ˆβ›ˆhas already begun.

The City where I live (Bangalore) is already givin us chills which am totally in love with. So few months ago I had this collaboration with my friend who’s an amazing photographer (whoever is in Bangalore has to get shot πŸ“Έ once by him) for my Summer post which never happened to go live due to some unreasonable excuses 😜. Before, that little thrill of Summer goes away I thought πŸ’­ i’ll have it go live soon.

So my OOTD was this over-sized stripes shirt, needless to say am so obsessed with over-sized tees, shirts I can literally live in them. My love for Stripes are since forever, I simply love the way it adds on to your body, and elevates any silhouettes. I teamed it up with my old pair of rugged denim shorts and and a grey top.

img_0693img_0680img_0695

To complete the look I wore this converse which is 7 years old. Its torn, faded and yet still my favorite. still remember growing up in these. Yes, then I was forced to wear them. Little did I know converse would never go out of Fashion and My love for them has grown as I grew up. They are comfortable, durable and now that Fashion has no boundaries you can team it up with anything under the sun.

img_0686img_0691

Though Old its my favorite new…..😘

What’s your one outfit which is so old yet your favorite new??

Until the next post keep it Fierce and keep it stylish…
Hugs,
Becca

Outfit Details:

Over-sized Shirt: Nihao Fashions
Shorts : Top shop
Shoes : All star converse
Sunnies : forever 21
Watch: French Connection

πŸ“Έ Arjun Shaw @ http://www.picsplot.com

img_0692img_0681img_0684img_0679img_0682img_0688img_0677img_0690

1. I must say the last picture is so aesthetic πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much sweetheart

2. You really look wonderful in your outfit. NIcely chosen clothes. And the pictures are splendid. Good job!

1. Thank you….. so much… it means a lot πŸ™‚

3. InspiresN says:

beautiful clicks and nice post!

1. Thank you so much 😊

4. Hey Rebecca, I have nominated you for the perfectly imperfect tag. Check out my latest post for more information.

1. Thats so kind of you.. Thank you so much.. I’ll surely check.. xoxo

5. Christy B says:

Such a great casual look!

1. Thank you so much love ❀️

6. victorialise says:

Great photos and post!

7. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    REALLY CUTE OUTFIT AND EENJOYING HER INSIGHT INTO HER WORLD!

1. Thank you 😊

8. Indeed your photographer is a very talented individual. I have to say, I LOVE the post of you in black and white wearing sunglasses and looking into the distance. There’s something very appealing about that shot. Not that the others aren’t perfection, but this one, this one speaks out loud. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much 😊… i’ll convey this to my Photogtapher πŸ“Έ am sure he will be so happy…. and it was so kind of to haves stopped by… much love

1. Your welcome and it was indeed my pleasure πŸ™‚

2. 😘😘😘

9. Ana says:

Wow..wow..wow… finally i cld manage some time to go thru this post … mo busy bhako chu nita πŸ˜‰ … and pictures are oh-so-hot … 😍😍😍😍😍

1. Thank you for taking time out… mero jersey girl…. mumah

10. Love your outfits and you’re so cute πŸ’–πŸ’•

1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind comments..::: So are you ❀️😘

1. You’re most welcome ❀

2. ❀️❀️❀️

11. wow!! loved everything about this post..
    I love your style and that humor added totally…..
    and Yes my old yet fav new outfit is my five year old jeans and am so glad it still fits me πŸ™‚ xo

1. Thank you am sure there ‘s no happiness other than fitting into our old clothes:) xoxo

12. robertcday says:

Nice outfit. πŸ™‚
    My go-to style is Levis and a tight t-shirt – just can’t beat that classic look.
    Kindness – Robert (England, UK where it’s nice and sunny, but not too hot).

1. Thank you Rob πŸ™‚ yes I cant deny the fact how classic a denim and t shirt can be….. its always so effortless.. Thanks for stopping by..

1. robertcday says:

Nice to be here – thank you for making me feel welcome, Rebecca. πŸ™‚
        Kindness – Robert.

2. Anytime 😊😊

13. Ankita says:

Why so stylish!! πŸ˜›
    I wish, someday I get a chance to go for shopping with you…and you pick some clothes for me 😢

1. Thank you sweetheart:) … yes sure … where do u live?? If u are in Bangalore lets go n shop until we drop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. Ankita says:

M in Bangalore also and in the same office also 😬

2. Omg!! Then why are not connecting??
        It’s so good to know that…. am excited
        ….

3. Ankita says:

Yes m in Bangalore and also in the same office where you work 😬

14. Sangeetha says:

Hey becksy you look stunning as usual. The message conveys that even weather plays an important role in one’s professional life…..

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you Sangee