With Love from Elle ❤

Hello Loves,

There are clothes which we buy for a particular event and there are others we just buy whether we need them or Not. At least I do it all the time.. Sometimes I just walk into the store and if something catches my eye I buy and immediately wear them ( weird isn’t??).My sister who’s been my shopping companion all my life gets a little embarrassed at times 😄😄 But then who cares anyway? When we like it , we like it…❤

Well, this dress of mine which I got it from Elle with so much love and excitement three years ago (Yay!! It still fits me perfectly ) for some reason I never wore it until I really ran out of dresses and there it was awaiting for me to pick it up… I wore it to the Church one afternoon and I realized how lovely this dress is, that I could literally live in it. The way it fits, the way it gives the shape to your body and makes you look so fabulous inside out. Well, what more a girl can ask for? That’s when I decided that am gonna wear this dress for one my posts for you lovelies..

dsc_0969

Elle has always been known for its quality, design n it is fittings.. Its like how they say “don francais “which means “So French”…( Btw I love that language so much)
Besides, Sheath dresses are something a girl’s must have for it makes you look more slimmer and taller and sexier.

dsc_0979

For some reason I love teaming my clothes a little differently .So I teamed this dress up with these shoes. I know the heels would have rocked the dress totally. Nevertheless, wearing the same thing a little differently is definitely gonna give an extra brownie point to your looks.. What’d you say loves??

dsc_0896

So go ahead and give your lovely feet a rest.. Hope you’ll loved reading as much as I did while writing…Until the next post Keep being Fierce and keep it stylish ..

Xo,
Beccie

Outfit Details:

Sheath Dress : Elle
Shoes: Ni Hao Fashions
Watch : French Connection
Bag: Forever 21

dsc_0974dsc_0958dsc_0940dsc_0891dsc_0952dsc_0972-2

1. gracebevan96 says:

Gorgeous dress! Love your style! Just started following you, look forward to reading through your posts ☺️ X

1. Thank you so much Grace.. its an honour and yes! Stay tuned for more… xoxo

2. Sangeetha says:

Superb becksy, You rock always and the outfit is very stylish,as always. The attire you wear is extremely simple and yet you are so charming….would like to know about this secret in your next blog.

1. Sure sweetheart… i shall.. let u know the secret 😂😂😜😜😂

3. Regyna tasho bhutia says:

M so proud of u lil one….❤

1. Thank you so much my biggy

4. Ana says:

had a quick look through your blog… really busy .. but i should let u kn that you are shining … wishing you more and more beautiful posts in future.. love u… !!!

1. Thank you my lil jersey girl…. love u back

5. Arjun shivanna says:

do we have to say anything!? i wonder how much dedication and hard work u r putting in each time to get this jaw dropping treatise…
    u look stunning in all ways..the person like me wer i dont understand wat fashion exactly is, now i have set an example its “REBECCA”
    the write-up and pictures u put in it always excites..
    now i am in a phase were i wait for ur new updates. i am sure one day u will make millions like me to do same ❤ ❤

1. Arjun … these words of your have always made me flatter for real.. cause you are one real person that I know… and am so glad that am a part of your life… i’ll soon take u for one the shoots okay.. so be ready and I hope I inspire ppl like I do to u.. Love u so much for this gesture.., xoxo

6. sunila gurung says:

Awesome outfits…keep going on di,much luv💝💝💝

1. Thank you so much lil girl.. love u too 😘😘

7. Flo says:

Beck the dress is so summery, and fresh and yeah the fit is awesome….You bet u love dressing in a way that always create a uniqueness and says a lot about your attitude…I love the fact that u don’t follow any fashion norms but create ur own statement with every post.. I have always been a fan of ur fashion statement u create ur own trend…Kudos to u sweetheart

1. Awww My Flo.. I always look out for your genuine comments… it really really keeps me motivated… Thank you so much.. xoxo