Less is More…

Hello loves!

I have been in Bangalore for almost 10 years now and never been to Bangalore Palace – Can you beat that ? By the way it’s an amazing place one can visit over the weekend.

Well, as I mentioned in my earlier post “everything has its first time … ” it happened one Sunday afternoon while I was lazing around, a friend of mine who happens to be a very good photographer offered to take me to Bangalore palace and do the photo shoot. Oh! Heavens I couldn’t deny the offer.

Considering the unpredictable weather of Bangalore, as it has been raining on and off for few weeks now, I wanted to keep my outfit quite minimal because sometimes “less is more”.  Keeping in mind, the beautiful Locale filled with wild green grasses and trees around, I thought of wearing something bright and colorful and nothing other than yellow could compliment..

Bright colors for summer are always fun and this “colorful top” from Shoppers stop is the perfect addition to the wardrobe which goes with almost every outfit. I teamed it up with my old Vero Moda shorts which I never fall out of love and the lovely shoes from StreetStyle store was a perfect match. By the way http://www.streetstylestore.com – an online store has some amazing collection. Since I am sort of petite it gets difficult at times to find shoes of my size so I totally depend on streetstylestore.com for their wonderful stylish shoes – You girls might want to check out. Until the next post, keep it fierce and keep it stylish.

Outfit Details:

Top: Shopper Stop

Shorts: Vero Moda

Shoes: StreetStyle Store

Handbag: Forever21

Xo,

Beccie

imageimageimageimageimageimageWhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 13.31.40WhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 13.12.13

1. johncoyote says:

I love your photos. Beautiful locations and you. Thank you.

1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the kind words .. Stay connceted

1. johncoyote says:

You are welcome Rebecca.

2. stylelocked says:

so cute! I love it.
    You can check out my work at

1. Thank you n sure i shall

3. Abhay says:

Those Bright colours you wearing along with the right summer outfight, which is a short, seems to be an interesting combination which is completed by good cute shoes.. Must agree its stylish yet cozy way of dealing the summer.
    Wise summer choice for the reader/ followers

1. Thank you so much……… Stay tune for more… Xo

4. Nandita says:

Great going Rebecca..you look lovely and fresh as a spring flower..not to mention your style statement, for the new independent and fearless women of the world,is mind blowing..Keep blogging and Good Luck!!

1. So sweet of u .. Am just too flattered and stay connected for more .xo

5. atmoxphera says:

I love the way that you rock the color yellow shirt!

1. @ atmoxphera Thank you so mch.. 😊😊

6. Sangeetha says:

Wow you look stunning and stylish ooops I don’t know is there a better word for stylish. May be that is not enough. Great going ….Becksy waiting to hear from you some more……..

1. Thank you so much Sangee.. Ur comment was wat I was waiting for hehe… Xo

7. Neelu says:

Wow u r looking awesome.. Keep it up.. N best of luck for further shots..

1. Thank you so much Nilu.., it means a lot 🙂

8. Karuna says:

Hey darling.. nice post again… looks like weather changed its mood looking at u n made it a perfect time to take the pictures.. u looking gorgeous as always n the place n the background is awesome… The bright yellow top n the greenery around you is perfect… well its difficult to say whether the location n the weather was picture perfect or its u made the picture perfect my curygirly…😜😍

1. Omg!!! U are sure a writer … I must say…. Soon u shud start thinking of writing on a serious note… Ty so much for the lovely comment my new writer.. Xo

9. regyna tasho bhutia says:

so proud of u lil one…wud like to see many more..

1. Yes Biggie.., its on the way.. Stay connected .. Xo

10. Florentina Fergusson says:

Beck looking awesome. Am proud you have your own blog cause you create your own fashion statement… You can pull off just about anything…. A bindhi with a skirt or jus shorts with a yellow top…. I have always admired your unique dressing style… You go girl…. Would like to see many more…

1. Awww !! Flo… Thanks a lot.. That means a lot… Xo.. Stay connected.. You can follow me on insta as that-curly-girly…..

11. Arjun shivanna says:

looking brilliant beecs! I can feel the summer.. dress and looks seem to be very cool…and hassle free. and i did get a feel of autumn. good go curly girl ;). i would love to see “party”..

1. Hey A…… Ty so much…… Sure stay connected ..xo boy

12. ywwp says:

you look pretty..Good to know about the making of this photo shoot. yellow top makes you glow like sunflower.
    regards

1. Thank you so much… Keep connected for more……

13. Ana says:

Ur post always has something to smile for… !!
    U look stunning… and love it in every way…!!
    loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u.. ❤