The Croppy Affair….

Hello Loves !!

The feeling of “First Time” is always beautiful, always nerve wrecking, always leaving you with the “Butterflies” in your stomach….But somehow I absolutely Love the idea of “First time” ….

Here am with my first post as a blogger… Well, there is a first time for everything isn’t? So this is my first and hoping this isn’t going to be my last….

As excited as I sound, I am equally nervous… It’s sort of nerve wrecking you see… How will it be? Will I meet my own expectations? Well ,the questions goes so on n so forth…   However, am pretty much positive that am going to stay here for good…

And my first post definitely has to be something that has a little story to what am wearing and something that makes you and I totally stand out as a girl…

So here it goes…….

As crop tops making a comeback and in the trend  for quite some time now… My love for it seems to be never-ending esp the one  what am wearing  cause it happens  to be a denim…….and one of  favourites…You will see me often teaming it up with many other outfits in the future post too ….

And the ripped jeans what am wearing comes with a little story along with it Winky Winky

While almost ever girl was buying a boyfriend jeans, I was lucky enough to get a real Boyfriends jeans… (Well he’s now my Ex) Sometimes Ex’s do definitely come handy … Don’t they??  And i couldn’t stop pairing it up with those lovely Lacey shoes  yet, one of my  favorites which goes well with almost every outfit you have in your wardrobe……..

Well the point is wear whatever that makes you feel Beautiful that lets you shine out regardless of it being a big brand or just a pick from tiny little thrift shop… All you got to do is walk tall and be fierce….

There are lots more to come in the next post….

Until then keep being Fierce and keep it Stylish……

Outfit details:

Crop top:   H&M
Jeans:   “The Ex’s” ,)
Shoes:   Ni Hoa Fashion

Xo,

Beccie…..

1. Abhay says:

Hey girly,
    Talking about the initially days when i sort of started knowing you at my workplace , rather than understanding your behavior as a person i was curious to know your interesting sense of dressing, your dressing was like the monsoon in banglore which is quite unpredictable. Waiting to see you approach the office floor with new ideas of stylishly covering ones body on a daily routine was something unsual than the rest. Often i thought?? if some one has this diffrent yet good dressing sense why should’t it be made known to ones who lacks the mind of getting dressed.
    AMEN!! and the same comes true now, What i come across your blog shall be a reference to those 😦 women. Good that “thatcurlygirly.com”” is here
    Answers a lot

I have a curious question, What are the other shoes that can go well with this?? if not this laced one

1. Oh!!! Boy M just taken aback…. Ty so much for ur kind words…. Am just too flattered.. Now to answer ur question one can team it up with slip ons, or a pair of sandal .. In other words anything…. Xo

1. Abhay says:

you are welcome Rebecca, My question is answered.

2. Namita Singh says:

Hey Beccy…(That Curly Girl)
    Congratulations & ALL THE BEST DEAR👍👍👍
    Loved ur blog…Waiting fo more stuff..
    Lots of love…❤❤❤❤❤

1. Nami thanks for stopping by… Stay connected for much more.. Xo

3. Well, now that’s some style I would love to see on the streets 🙂 Way to go Becky 🙂

1. Stay connected .. 🙂 Thank you…. 😊😊

4. pooja says:

well what can I say abt you and your accomplishments….you really r a true inspiration for girls like me whose fashion sense is zero….or minus zero haha…. anyway I can’t wait for the next blog…..so make it fast…. all the best di lotsa luv

1. Well!! Thanks for checking out the page Poo…. U stay connected.. Xo

5. Bobby says:

Wow…Is this Bekki or Goddess Bekki…Love your avatar, You have an eye for detail and I could spot that in your glittery eyes and your style quotient….Keep them coming XOXO….

1. Oh ! Boy!! Bobby .. Am
      So glad you stopped by check my blog.. It means a lot.. Stay Connected ..
      Xo,
      Becccie

6. Sapna Lama says:

Awesome write up. Hungry for more. Can’t wait to read the next blog. Way to go Beckyblogger😙

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Thank you so much…… Stay connected .. Xo

7. Prenika says:

M xtremely happy and proud of you for such a lovely blog.Its really amazing.
    U have made it Di
    “That Curly Girly”always rock:-)
    I am very much excited to read more…N..more blogs of ur’s
    Keep surprising us with ur beautiful views.

8. Prenika says:

M xtremely happy and proud of you Di for such a lovely blog. You have really surprised me.
    “That Curly girly” rock always 🙂
    I am very excited to read more…and….more blogs frm you.
    Keep posting lovely lady.

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Well well then u gotta stay in touch my lil girl……
      There’s more to come..
      Much love..,

9. Preeti says:

liked the story behind ur boyfriend jeans …
    looking forward for more funny .. cute and beautiful stuff

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Ty so much for stopping by… Preeti…. Stay connected for much more… Xo Beccie

10. regyna tasho bhutia says:

so proud of u lil one…

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Ty my biggie… There are lots to come.. Stay connected .. Love u xo

11. karuna murdeshwar says:

Hmm mm. .. so someone finally made it…
    I am very happy n proud of u dear.
    Like each one of us have different taste buds n like different food… for style n fashion too each one has different taste n each person has a different style statement. It’s just that one has to carry self with confidence. N u my gurl definitely have best taste n carry it with WOW confidence. Keep it up n make more head turn to admire ur confident style😉…
    Keep posting n keep rocking… All the very best… will keep looking for more updates ..

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Omg!! My Lady … Your comment made my be ” Wide awake” heheh thank you so much…. Having u beside me M sure am go. An gonn rock n make u rock n make or World rock too..
      Much love
      Xo,
      Beccie

12. Arjun shivanna says:

that’s truly AMAZING Beccy, this might be purely a girly stuff but this gonna be my regular page to visit now on. I always admired the way u look and present yourself… I am EXCITED !!
    definitely, there are the lot out their who need help when it comes to fashion and YES! u r the genuine choice.
    u have taken a very great step… I wish u ALLL THE BEST. .XOXOXOXO

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Awww!! Arjun this is by far the best comment i got.. I’ll be glad to have you around.. Xo Arjun

13. Reyanshmomma says:

Usually I am not out of those who are familiar with these kind of vlogs but you have brought up your intensity and writing in such a way that I would love to read more further. ❤ Loved it. #Reyanshmomma.

1. thatcurlygilry says:

Reyansh momma my devil.. I’ll sure not disappoint you.. Thank you so much for stopping by.. Xo

14. Ana says:

Finally ….. Finally .. !!
    M so proud of u. U have been inspiring me … let u inspire more thru ur blog… LOVE U

Looking forward for me…

1. thatcurlygilry says:

@Ana…. My lil jersey girl… Keep an eye on this space for more…..
      Love u much..
      Xo

15. Eden Santino says:

Wow!!!! so proud of you finally you did it and it has come out really well….
    keep it goin gurl and keep it fierce..

Love Love!
    Waitin for more….

1. thatcurlygilry says:

@Eden Santino… Ty so much.. You inspire me…… Xo

16. Congratulations Becci, your blog has come out really well. I loved the write up, its perfect.

1. thatcurlygilry says: